Ask your steward or a local officer for a Form 1187 and fill it out. Part of it must be completed by you, and part by the local. Your union dues will automatically be deducted from your paycheck. You can get more information from your steward or another union officer.

Local Stewards:

Shelly Lucido
Dan Van Minnen

Random Quote